We are using our own unlimited shared hosting account for real test, and we have added some simple content into the created site. In here, we have few other CMS applications being tested which including:
- Justhost WordPress blog demo
- Justhost Drupal
- Justhost Joomla
- Justhost PrestaShop
- Justhost MediaWiki wiki
Content management system is something that can be much confusing term if you are not choosing a web development firm for designing your website. CMS can help in providing you with the control of your website and it can be much helpful for you to choose the one that can be of greater help for them. There are chances for you to have control over the complicated aspects that are related with their website. The CMS can helpful in updating pages, creating new blogs and also pages by clicking on button. There are many different kinds of CMS software available in the market that can provide with many benefits. It is always good for the professionals to have better idea about the various CMS software that are available in the market. It is good for you to know much about it and choose the one that is appropriate for your purpose.
Joomla is an appropriate CMS solution for those individuals who do not have IT department of their own as per Paul Orwig. It is a best possible way for the folks who are not internet experts full time for creating web sites that are full featured. The latest 3.0 version of Joomla is capable of providing unique support for the mobile users. Most of the open source CMS are in the fore front in supporting MySQL while Joomla has recently added the provision for supporting PostgreSQL in the form of commercial offerings. It can also support 68 different kinds of languages and also can offer choice of about 10,000 various extensions. This is an impressive open source CMS available in the market. Joomla has got a different interface which may not be as easy as in the case of WordPress. The permission system of Joomla is also known as access control system and is much powerful and is cumbersome without any kind of tweaking. The Joomla requires the individuals to provide the name of database at the time of installation. There are some extra options available with Joomla at the time of installation more than its counterpart Drupal. There is possibility for the user to see the whole configuration before the final installation. After the installation the installation code folder should be removed so that security can be maintained with the software.
WordPress is the CMS solution that is considered as the one which is accepted widely as an appropriate one for the nontechnical user. It can be used in the case of doing things quickly and also maintain easily. WordPress has got two different stages of installation and it collects almost all the details that are collected in the other CMS software so that there is possibility for the individuals to get the kind of support needed by any nontechnical user. The first part of the installation is about creating a config.php file. Once when this can be done there is possibility for the individuals to click once for making the whole installation process to be done.
Drupal can be considered as one among the complex kind of CMS available in the market due to the complication involved in it’s installations as well as usage. There is possibility for downloading files from website and also for unzipping and also placing the contents at root folder. The root folder can be accessed from browser. After that software does various things for you. It is important for creating a database for Drupal and also keep its name and password ready before installation process. There is possibility for you to get minimum of 1223 themes from the official website of it and also it get about 14369 modules from it. It can be really difficult for you to find out the themes from the marketplace outside the website of Drupal.
- Spam and security protection. There are many sites that always suffer from the attack of many malicious users. There are chances for any website for coming under attack at some point of time. There are chances for your website to get better security as the CMS keeps on getting updates.
- Contents that are search engine friendly. There are so many tools that are available for managing the contents in the best way so that there is possibility for getting better results from the search engine. There are chances for CMS to adopt so many measures so that they can make contents friendly to various search engines that include Google. There is possible for you to have more focus on the various aspects related with business. There are possibilities for forgetting about various mysteries related with CMS as well as SEO.
- Decentralized maintenance. In the case of the static websites there are possibilities for you edit the content only with the external tools like FTP client as well as Dreamweaver. In the case of using the CMS open source solutions, it is possible for the individuals to maintain as well as edit the websites without the hassles of a static website. Understanding the benefits can always help the individuals in making greater amount of profit with the CMS solutions. It is necessary for any individual to choose a CMS system that is appropriate in all terms for the individuals. There are many chances for the website to get appropriate kind of exposure through the CMS system.
- Allows multiple users. There are chances for you to make your website available for multiple users so that the one who deals with the content and the one who deals with the product table can use that in perfect way without any hassles. There are possibilities for this to be possible in much easier way with the help of the various CMS solutions.
- Simplified design changes. There is possibility for making changes in the design of the website without any hassles. There are chances for the website to look tremendous and awesome with this.